Monday, July 04, 2005

Shopping!

Summer sale has started here last week! Shops are giving discounts upto 70%. So, the obvious, the whole of last weekend, we were shopping!!!

Our target was mainly dresses. Our group had equal representation from both the gendres. Hope you have guessed what would have happened. Yes, we ended up spending most of the time in ladies garment sections. I don't have any idea, from where those girls get so much of energy for shopping.

During the small amount of time we got for shopping, I could find enough stuff to buy. After everything was over, I calculated the total amount spent. Oh boy, this was the costliest shopping I've ever done! Before coming to belgium, I've bought twice the number of dresses in India for around half this rate. Guess, my next serious shopping will be only after I go back to India :(

No comments: